A business retains a vendor to perform data processing services. Malicious hackers access a vulnerable port on one of the vendorRead more »
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 18, 2019 Four Employment Policy Pitfalls for Multi-Jurisdiction Businesses to Avoid
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 23, 2019 Protecting Your Trade Secrets in the European Union
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
alabama anti-money laundering arkansas audit audit logging bank secrecy act biometric data blockchain breach notification california canada ccpa client notification coast guard colorado commission congress consumer consent consumer notification credit report credit reporting cryptocurrency cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data privacy officer data security department of health and human services department of state department of transportation dmarc ebt electronic benefit transfer electronic information email employment equifax eu eu-u.s. privacy shield european union executive order fbi fcc fcra federal trade commission financial services gdpr hacking hipaa hippa homeland security human resources identity fraud identity theft illinois internet internet service provider irs legislative alert malware managed service providers maritime cybersecurity maryland meltdown microsoft office 365 money service business multi-factor identification new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist framework nist security controls office for civil rights passwords personal data personal information phishing pre-breach services protected health information ransomware regulations research school search warrant security rule social engineering social media soppa ssn statute students supreme court tax returns utah virginia w2 washington workplace policy