On May 11, 2017, President Donald Trump issued an Executive Order entitled “Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal...Read more »
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 18, 2019 Four Employment Policy Pitfalls for Multi-Jurisdiction Businesses to Avoid
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 23, 2019 Protecting Your Trade Secrets in the European Union
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
aba alabama arkansas audit audit logging biometric data bitcoin breach notification california ccpa checklist client notification colorado commission congress consumer notification credit reporting cryptocurrency cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data privacy directive data protection officer data security delaware department of commerce employment encryption attack equifax ethereum ethics eu eu-u.s. data privacy shield eu-u.s. privacy shield european union fbi fcra federal communication federal trade commission financial firms financial fraud kill chain fincen forensics gdpr hacking hippa human resources identity theft illinois incidence response plan insider attacks investigations irs legislative alert malware managed service providers manufacturing maryland massachusetts microsoft office 365 multi-factor identification net neutrality new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist security controls nydfs ocabr patching personal data personal information phishing privacy act ransomware rdp regulations remote desktop protocol school security posture assessment security vulnerabilities service provider agreement social engineering social media soppa spear-phishing spokeo ssn statute supreme court tax returns tennessee third party utah virginia virus washington wire transfers workplace policy