- January 06, 2020 Tax Return Theft: Tips for Prevention and Response
- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 25, 2019 Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act Signed Into Law
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
2fa aba alabama american bar association arkansas audit biometric biometric data bipa breach notification california ccpa checklist client notification colorado congress consumer notification credit reporting critical security controls cryptocurrency cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data security delaware department of financial services digital forensics employment encryption attack equifax ethics eu eu-u.s. data privacy shield eu-u.s. privacy shield european parliament european union fbi fcra federal trade commission financial firms fincen fines forensics fraud gdpr hacking hippa holiday season human resources identity theft illinois incident response planning information security investigations irs it it professionals legislative alert malware managed service providers manufacturing maryland massachusetts maze microsoft office 365 model law modlishka multi-factor identification naic new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist security controls ocabr oregon penalties personal data personal information phishing pipeda privacy act ransomware regulations remote desktop protocol social engineering social media south dakota spear-phishing spokeo statute supreme court tax returns utah virginia w2 washington wire transfers workplace policy