Tag: identity fraud
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 18, 2019 Four Employment Policy Pitfalls for Multi-Jurisdiction Businesses to Avoid
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 23, 2019 Protecting Your Trade Secrets in the European Union
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
9th circuit affordable care act agreements alabama arkansas audit biometric data breach notification business california ccpa cobra colorado compensation compliance confidentiality congress consumer notification copyright cryptocurrency cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data security department of labor discrimination employers employment employment agreements employment law equal pay equal pay act equifax eu eu-u.s. privacy shield european union fbi fcra federal circuit federal trade commission firing first sale doctrine flsa free speech gdpr hacking health insurance hiring human resources identity theft illinois infringement inter partes review irs labor law lay off legislative alert malware managed service providers maryland medical leave medical marijuana microsoft office 365 minimum wage multi-factor identification new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist security controls non-competition non-solicitation overtime patent litigation patents payroll personal data phishing ptab ransomware redigi reduction in force regulations sexual harassment social engineering social media statute supreme court tax returns technology termination tip credit trade secrets utah venue virginia wages washington workplace policy