- Email: Alexis.Crump@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.599.7769
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Alexis Crump is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois. She is Chair of the National Commercial Lending Practice and Vice-Chair of the National Corporate and National Italy Practices.
Alexis Crump has more than 20 years of experience in corporate finance, real estate, EB-5 financing, municipal finance and mergers and acquisitions. Her interest in real estate development and investments was sparked as a law clerk at Bechtel Engineering and Bechtel Investments, Inc., and from there she has gone on to represent private equity groups, lending institutions, developers and public entities in the financing of various commercial, retail, industrial, infrastructure and residential real estate projects throughout the United States. Ms. Crump has handled transactions ranging from $5 million to over $400 million as either lender's counsel, borrower's counsel or bond counsel, and has led over $1 billion in finance transactions during her career. Ms. Crump handles both buy-side and sell-side business acquisitions for small to mid-market companies, and has assisted in the growth of the firm's Italian cross-border practice as well. In 2015, Ms. Crump was named one of the 100 Top Women Lawyers in California by the Daily Journal, and in 2017, she was named top 50 Most Influential Woman Lawyers in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
- Represented lender in connection with $80mm of a total $1B financing of a solar generation facility.
- Represented lender in connection with $116mm of a total $284mm financing of national amusement park subsidiary.
- Represented lender in connection with $65mm of a total $150mm financing of university building and student housing expansion.
- Represented lender in connection with $31.5mm of a $71mm financing of a major oil company headquarters.
- Represented lender in connection with $49.5mm of a $151mm financing of a major Texas university’s student housing.
- Represented lender in connection with $70mm of a $237mm financing of master planned community in Maryland.
- Represented lender in connection with $450mm of the $2.3B financing of the Century Plaza Hotel and Towers (Los Angeles, CA) and LA Metro Purple Line expansion.
- Represented Borrower as local counsel (several states) in connection with $346mm acquisition financing of a logistics company.
- Represented Borrower in connection with $120mm of a total $185mm acquisition financing of a horse racing company.
- Bond Counsel for $40mm Tax Exempt Promissory Note in connection with $1B airport development infrastructure project.
- Bond Counsel for $76mm Tax Allocation Revenue Bonds in connection with a $200mm downtown infrastructure project.
- Bond Counsel for $20mm Tax Allocation Revenue Bonds in connection with a $1B rail infrastructure project.
- Bond Counsel for $62mm Tax Allocation Revenue Bonds in connection with a $1.5B transit infrastructure project.
- Represented seller in connection with the sale of a division of a steel company.
- Represented seller in connection with the sale of an aerospace parts manufacturer.
- Represented seller in connection with the sale of a medical supply company.
Presenter, “Aspects of Business Law,” Lowell Milken Institute for Business Law and Policy, UCLA School of Law Summer Fellows Program, July 1, 2020
State Bar Admissions
- National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL), Member
- The Links Incorporated, Beverly Hills West Chapter, Board Member
- WordTheatre, Board Member
Awards & Honors
- Lawyer Monthly Women in Law Award, 2020
- Los Angeles Business Journal top 50 Most Influential Woman Lawyers in Los Angeles, 2017
- Daily Journal Top 100 Women Lawyers, 2015
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society, Georgetown University Law Center
- University of California, Berkeley Honor Students’ Society
- Alfred P. Sloan Fellow, Goldman School of Public Policy, University of California, Berkeley
Georgetown University Law Center
Juris Doctor, 1987
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts, 1984