- Email: Edward.Ward@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.580.3858
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Edward Ward Jr. is a partner in the Los Angeles office. His practice spans various areas of the law; focusing primarily on litigation. Mr. Ward partners with his clients in developing cost-effective and innovative strategies for the resolution of matters. His forward thinking approach to case management has resulted in Mr. Ward's client base being comprised of a wide array of clients from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. Mr. Ward is also experienced in the representation of high profile entertainment professionals in both their professional capacity as well as their various business ventures.
Mr. Ward is a trial lawyer having tried a number of cases to verdict; including cases involving wrongful death, catastrophic injury, premises liability and employment matters. He also has experience in the defense and management of class actions and other forms of aggregated litigation in state and federal court.
State Bar Admissions
- John M. Langston Bar Association
- Committee member, African American Attorneys in Downtown Los Angeles Law Firms
- California Association of Black Lawyers
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
Santa Clara University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2006
University of Southern California
Bachelor of Arts, 2001