National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 49 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
Please send any inquiries regarding the National Trial Practice to
Greg Katz at Greg.Katz@lewisbrisbois.com.
View our Nationwide Trial Practice brochure.
- July 30, 2021 Francis Pileggi, Chauna Abner Co-Author Article for Delaware Business Court Insider on Recent Court of Chancery Decision Addressing Integration Clauses
- July 30, 2021 Lewis Brisbois’ Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Team Presents “Ethics & Cybersecurity” Webinar
- July 30, 2021 Mary Smigielski to Join Strafford Webinar on BIPA and Privacy Litigation
Seminars & Webinars
- August 19, 2021 • General Webinar Series Commercial Lending & Acquisitions: The Making of the Transaction & Defending the Lawsuit
- August 26, 2021 • Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Webinar Series Ethics in Cybersecurity