National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 48 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
View our Nationwide Trial Practice brochure.
Related News & Publications
- June 03, 2020 California AG Submits CCPA Regulations for Final Approval, Paving the Way Toward Enforcement
- May 29, 2020 Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Recent Decision in Molson-Coors v. Anheuser-Busch Affirms Lesson: Choose Words Wisely
- May 21, 2020 Three Tips to Mitigate Employment Discrimination Risks As Stay-at-Home Orders Are Lifted
- June 02, 2020 Three Lewis Brisbois Partners to Join Webinar on COVID-19 and New Employment Law Considerations
- June 01, 2020 Ellen Greiper Quoted by Carrier Management in Social Inflation Article
- May 29, 2020 Ken Walton and Darrell Whiteley to Lead Alliant Webcast on New York Labor Laws & COVID-19
Seminars & Webinars
- June 18, 2020 • General Webinar Series Ethics I: What Ethical Canons Keep Claims Analysts, In-House Counsel, & General Counsel Awake at Night?
- July 16, 2020 • General Webinar Series Insurance Fraud
- August 20, 2020 • General Webinar Series Social Media & Litigation