National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 48 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
View our Nationwide Trial Practice brochure.
Related News & Publications
- February 26, 2020 Illinois Court Expands Reach of the Defend Trade Secrets Act, Opening Door for Increased Damages
- February 25, 2020 McVictory! Department of Labor Issues New Rules Reversing Broad Standard for Joint Employer Status Under Fair Labor Standards Act
- February 24, 2020 Hot Off the Press: The 2019 FBI Internet Crime Report
- February 26, 2020 Karen Bennett to Present at ERBA 2020 Policy Conference in Washington, D.C.
- February 26, 2020 Los Angeles Team Secures $1.3 Million in Attorneys’ Fees in Lanham Act Victory
- February 25, 2020 Jeffrey Bash to Moderate Panel at ABA Toxic Tort & Environmental Law Spring Conference
Seminars & Webinars
- March 19, 2020 • General Webinar Series Risk Transfer, AI Endorsements, & CD
- March 26, 2020 • Seminar 2020 Orange County Employment & Workers’ Compensation Law Seminar
- April 16, 2020 • General Webinar Series Employment Law – 2020 Recent Developments