National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 48 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
View our Nationwide Trial Practice brochure.
Related News & Publications
- December 09, 2019 Threat Intelligence: Maze Ransomware Variant
- December 05, 2019 California Temporarily Eases Burden of CCPA Compliance for Employers
- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- December 10, 2019 Lewis Brisbois’ Newark Office Adds Team of Six Professional Liability Attorneys
- December 09, 2019 Kenneth Feldman Authors Front Page Article for Daily Journal on New Malpractice SOL Amendment
- December 05, 2019 Christopher Ballod Speaks with Legaltech News About Holiday Hackers
Seminars & Webinars
- December 19, 2019 • General Webinar Series The Future Is Here – Understanding The Basics Of Ethics In A Digital Age
- January 16, 2020 • General Webinar Series BIPA, The CCPA, & Data Breaches
- February 20, 2020 • General Webinar Series FLSA Individual & Collective Actions: The Year In Review & What To Expect In 2020