National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 50 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
Please send any inquiries regarding the National Trial Practice to
Greg Katz at Greg.Katz@lewisbrisbois.com.
View our National Trial Practice Brochure.
- November 01, 2022 A CROWNing Achievement for Massachusetts
- October 27, 2022 NCAA Clarifies Interim NIL Policy
- October 20, 2022 Eighth Circ. Finds Financial Conflict of Interest Not Always Sufficient to Constitute Breach of ERISA Fiduciary Duty of Loyalty
- November 23, 2022 Jon Olafson Honored at SCBA Gala with Ben Aisenberg Diversity Leadership Award
- November 23, 2022 Tera Edwards, Tom Mannion to Participate in Magna’s “Battle of The Experts”
- November 22, 2022 Webinar Series: Ethics II: Project Construction & Potential Litigation
Seminars & Webinars
- December 15, 2022 • General Webinar Series Ethics II: Project Construction & Potential Litigation