National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 48 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
Please send any inquiries regarding the National Trial Practice to
Greg Katz at Greg.Katz@lewisbrisbois.com.
View our National Trial Practice Brochure.
- October 06, 2021 Facing the “Quit and Sue” Scenario
- September 23, 2021 Lactation in the Workplace: What Employers Need to Know
- September 22, 2021 FTC Warns Health Apps, Connected Device Companies to Comply with Health Breach Notification Rule
- October 18, 2021 Renowned Trial Attorney Tony M. Sain Joins Lewis Brisbois, Strengthening Its Growing National Trial Practice
- October 15, 2021 Sarah Smith to present at CLM Focus Conference on Legally Deficient Statutory Demands
- October 14, 2021 Steven Beer and Rip Beyman to Present at Lake Placid Film Festival on Post-Pandemic Distribution, Legal Elements of Production