National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 51 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
View our Nationwide Trial Practice brochure.
- October 23, 2020 California “Propositions” to Re-Implement Affirmative Action in Public Sector Hiring: What Employers Need to Know
- October 19, 2020 California Seeks to Heal HIPAA & CCPA Divisions with AB 713
- October 15, 2020 The Next Major Public Health Crisis
- October 27, 2020 Thomas Moran Interviewed for SpearTip Shop Talk Presentation on Role of a Breach Coach
- October 26, 2020 Sarah Jessee Named Chair of VADA’s Young Lawyers Division
- October 26, 2020 Susan Briones to Join Dallas Bar Association Webinar Discussing the Opioid Epidemic