National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 47 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
View our Nationwide Trial Practice brochure.
Related News & Publications
- January 09, 2020 Nevada Passes Privacy Law
- January 07, 2020 What Exactly is “Associational Race Discrimination” under the FEHA?
- January 06, 2020 Tax Return Theft: Tips for Prevention and Response
- January 27, 2020 LABJ Names Lewis Brisbois #1 Law Firm in LA, Profiles Top Leadership
- January 24, 2020 Sean Hoar to Speak at ACC Cybersecurity Summit in Washington, D.C.
- January 23, 2020 Albuquerque Managing Partner Greg Biehler Accepted Into ABOTA
Seminars & Webinars
- February 20, 2020 • General Webinar Series FLSA Individual & Collective Actions: The Year In Review & What To Expect In 2020
- March 19, 2020 • General Webinar Series Risk Transfer, AI Endorsements, & CD
- March 26, 2020 • Seminar 2020 Orange County Employment & Workers’ Compensation Law Seminar