National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 51 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
View our Nationwide Trial Practice brochure.
- January 26, 2021 CCPA 2.0 and the Changing Privacy Landscape, Part IV: Data Minimization & Retention
- January 26, 2021 What to Expect When Your Employee Is Expecting: A Refresher on California’s Pregnancy-Related Leave Laws
- January 21, 2021 Office of Foreign Assets Control Guidance on Ransomware Payments
- January 26, 2021 Jade McKenzie Participates in Law and Economics Center Webinar on COVID-19-Related Employer Liability
- January 26, 2021 Mary Smigielski, Josh Kantrow Discuss BIPA on “Decoding Cyber Risks” Podcast
- January 26, 2021 John Cooney, Peter Van Zandt Accepted Into ABOTA