National Trial Practice
Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 46 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
View our Nationwide Trial Practice brochure.
Related News & Publications
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- October 02, 2019 The #MeToo Movement & NDAs
- September 24, 2019 Increased Salary Thresholds for FLSA Exempt Status Expands Overtime Eligibility
- October 17, 2019 Mary Smigielski to Discuss Equal Pay at First Chair Summit in Chicago
- October 17, 2019 Siobhán Murphy, Vincent Tomkiewicz Analyze Illinois BIPA Insurance Coverage Issues for Law360
- October 15, 2019 Josh Cole Aicklen to Moderate Nevada Judicial Forum
Seminars & Webinars
- October 17, 2019 • General Webinar Series Economic Damages & Lifecare Plans
- November 21, 2019 • General Webinar Series Cyber Threats: Extortion, Social Engineering & Malicious Intent
- December 19, 2019 • General Webinar Series The Future Is Here – Understanding The Basics Of Ethics In A Digital Age