- Email: Tricia.Pride@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.281.5252
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Tricia M. Pride is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers' Compensation Practice. She represents clients in labor and employment litigation. Leveraging more than 15 years of experience, she primarily handles workplace injury disputes, including 132(a) discrimination, and serious and willful claims.
In addition to defending employers and litigating employment disputes, Tricia counsels public and private companies, as well as third party administrators, and advises on strategies in order to both mitigate the risk of going to trial and minimize exposure for her clients.
A master negotiator, Tricia's clients also benefit from her extensive alternative dispute resolution experience. She has also received several Take Nothing defense verdicts with the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board and is known for her smart and aggressive litigation style.
Tricia began her legal career practicing insurance defense and toxic tort litigation. Just prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Tricia was at a national law firm for 11 years where she rose to Partner and became an integral part of that firm’s diversity efforts. She also served as a co-leader for its black attorney affinity network and was appointed to the Diversity Committee. In 2020, she was selected as a 2020 Fellow for the Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity (LCLD).
She is admitted to practice law in California, Florida, and Texas.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Homeless Mission, Quarterly Volunteer
- Sacramento Area Emergency Housing, Former Member of Support StaffNote taker for handicapped individuals, Former Volunteer
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
USDC for the Northern District of California
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Black Women Lawyers Association
- International Cannabis Bar Association
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Fellow, 2020
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- National Employment Law Counsel
- National Women Lawyers Association
Awards & Honors
- Named to the National Black Lawyers Top 100 list, 2019 – 2020
- Recognized on the Rising Stars list by Southern California Super Lawyers magazine, 2015
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Dispute Resolution Fellowship
Pepperdine Caruso School of Law – Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR), 2003
Pepperdine University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2003
California State University at Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts, 1999