- Email: Alexander.MacMullan@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 215.977.4083
- Fax: 215.977.4101
Alex MacMullan is an associate in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. MacMullan focuses his practice on the defense of premises liability, products liability, and toxic/mass tort matters. His experience in trial litigation includes discovery, depositions, motion practice, arbitration and trial support.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, he first served as an associate at a Philadelphia defense firm focused on general liability, toxic tort and pharmaceutical defense. He then served as an associate in the mass tort and product liability practice.
Before attending law school, Mr. MacMullan served as the Operations Manager for a New York City charter school in advance of its opening and through its first years of operation.
“The Waiting Game: Litigators Must Wait a Little Longer for CMS Guidance on Medicare Set Asides,” Ricky M. Guerra, Alexander D. MacMullan, IADC Committee Newsletter, Business Litigation, January 2015
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Board President of a national non-profit organization combatting youth homelessness and disaster relief.
State Bar Admissions
- New Jersey
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Tulane University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2013
Bachelor of Arts, Religious Studies, 2007
- Assisted lead trial counsel with on-site trial support in six-week state court pelvic mesh trial including assisting with development of strategy, preparing expert witnesses and in-trial motion practice
- Acted as lead arbitration counsel for rental car company and obtained defense decision in auto liability matter in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania compulsory arbitration program
- Assisted lead counsel representing plaintiffs injured in transportation accident MDL from case's inception through final damages hearing process
- Acted as lead counsel in appeal hearing before the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review, achieving fully favorable Social Security Disability award