- Email: Francesca.Fau@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.358.6167
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Francesca Fau is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers' Compensation Practice.
Ms. Fau is dedicated to representing employers, insurers, self-insureds, and third-party administrators in defense of all aspects of workers' compensation actions in California. Ms. Fau handles all aspects of workers' compensation claims, including complex cases involving multiple parties with structured settlements. Her practice includes involvement in all aspects of discovery and the adjudication of cases up to and including trials. Further, Ms. Fau is a strong legal writer who focuses on filing well-written and persuasive Petitions for Reconsideration.
Prior to starting law school, Ms. Fau was a marketing assistant with Lewis Brisbois. During law school, she returned to Lewis Brisbois as a summer associate.
Ms. Fau is also an accomplished film critic who worked as an active contributor for Film School Rejects and One Perfect Shot.
State Bar Admissions
Southwestern Law School
- CALI Award Recipient, Law and Literature
- Student Editor, Journal of International Media and Entertainment Law
- Vice President, Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Donations Chair, Women's Law Association 2016-2017
Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts & Sciences, International Film and Media Studies
- Bachelor of Arts & Sciences, Communications