- Email: Robert.Collins@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.680.5167
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Robert Collins is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Intellectual Property & Technology Practice.
- Intern, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), United Nations Headquarters, New York City
- Staff Mediator, Loyola Law School Center for Conflict Resolution
- Certified Law Clerk, Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office - Preliminary Hearings Division
- Extern, The Honorable Dickran Tevrizian, Jr., United States District Court, Central District of California
- Pittman v. Avish Partnership, et al., 2011 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 59992 (C.D. Cal. June 2, 2011).
- L.A. Printex Industries, Inc. v. William Carter Co., et al., 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 73235; 95 U.S.P.Q.2D (BNA) 1550 (C.D. Cal. July 2, 2010).
- L.A. Printex Industries, Inc. v. Aeropostale, Inc., et al., 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 46951; 94 U.S.P.Q.2D (BNA) 1754 (C.D. Cal. May 5, 2010).
- Premier Displays & Exhibits, Inc. v. David Cogswell, et al., 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 119462 (C.D. Cal. Dec. 23, 2009).
Co-Author, Enforcing Online Intellectual Property Rights, For The Defense, Defense Research Institute, February 2011
Copyright Primer: Registration, Infringement and Available Defenses – Korean Trade Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA), Los Angeles, CA, December 2013
State Bar Admissions
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association (LAIPLA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- National Peace Corps Association
- Los Angeles World Affairs Council
Awards & Honors
- Southern California Super Lawyers, “Rising Stars”, 2014-2017
- Top Attorneys, Pasadena Magazine, 2015
Loyola Law School
- Managing Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
University of California Santa Barbara
Bachelor of Arts