Korean Business & Litigation (한인기업 소송그룹)
In order to better serve the growing needs of the Korean and the Korean-American Communities, Lewis Brisbois has formed the Korean Business & Litigation Practice. With a number of highly qualified Korean-American attorneys strategically located throughout the firm’s different offices who are bilingual, bi-cultural and experienced in a multitude of practice areas, Lewis Brisbois is well suited to handle the unique challenges associated with assisting Korean and Korean-American clients. Our team of exceptional Korean-American attorneys will work closely with other members of the firm to maximize results as well as efficiency for our clients. Our primary goal is to provide the highest quality legal service available, uniquely tailored to each of our clients' personal needs. With Lewis Brisbois’ nationwide reputation, experience and resources, our firm offers myriad advantages to prospective Korean and Korean-American clients.
The diversity of our attorneys is only matched by the diversity of our client base. In that regard, Lewis Brisbois has been innovative in providing legal services to clients from emerging markets, especially from Asia. For a number of years, Lewis Brisbois has been representing Asian Fortune 500 companies, NASDAQ-traded companies, smaller business entities, and individuals regarding their business endeavors in the United States.
Along with our superior network of Lewis Brisbois attorneys—located in most of the metropolitan cities throughout the United States including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and New York—Lewis Brisbois will also endeavor to work and consult with a number of major law firms in Korea to meet every need of our clients. Through strong relationships with Korean law firms and our extensive network of Korean and Korean-American contacts in the United States and Korea, Lewis Brisbois is fully committed to enabling our Korean and Korean-American clients to achieve their goals at home and abroad. This commitment to excellence will resonate in every matter that we handle for our clients.
Related News & Publications
- Intellectual Property Team (지식재산권 그룹)
- January 09, 2020 Nevada Passes Privacy Law
- January 07, 2020 What Exactly is “Associational Race Discrimination” under the FEHA?
- January 06, 2020 Tax Return Theft: Tips for Prevention and Response
- January 22, 2020 Christopher Ballod Quoted in Legaltech News on Apple Encryption Debate
- January 17, 2020 Brantley Rowlen & Kate Cappelman Listed in CVN’s Top 10 Most Impressive Defense Verdicts
- January 17, 2020 Michael Greenberg Publishes Article on IPWatchdog.com
Seminars & Webinars
- March 26, 2020 • 2020 Orange County Employment & Workers’ Compensation Law Seminar
- February 20, 2020 • General Webinar Series FLSA Individual & Collective Actions: The Year In Review & What To Expect In 2020
- March 19, 2020 • General Webinar Series Risk Transfer, AI Endorsements, & CD