Korean Business & Litigation (한인기업 소송그룹)
In order to better serve the growing needs of the Korean and the Korean-American Communities, Lewis Brisbois has formed the Korean Business & Litigation Practice. With a number of highly qualified Korean-American attorneys strategically located throughout the firm’s different offices who are bilingual, bi-cultural and experienced in a multitude of practice areas, Lewis Brisbois is well suited to handle the unique challenges associated with assisting Korean and Korean-American clients. Our team of exceptional Korean-American attorneys will work closely with other members of the firm to maximize results as well as efficiency for our clients. Our primary goal is to provide the highest quality legal service available, uniquely tailored to each of our clients' personal needs. With Lewis Brisbois’ nationwide reputation, experience and resources, our firm offers myriad advantages to prospective Korean and Korean-American clients.
The diversity of our attorneys is only matched by the diversity of our client base. In that regard, Lewis Brisbois has been innovative in providing legal services to clients from emerging markets, especially from Asia. For a number of years, Lewis Brisbois has been representing Asian Fortune 500 companies, NASDAQ-traded companies, smaller business entities, and individuals regarding their business endeavors in the United States.
Along with our superior network of Lewis Brisbois attorneys—located in most of the metropolitan cities throughout the United States including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and New York—Lewis Brisbois will also endeavor to work and consult with a number of major law firms in Korea to meet every need of our clients. Through strong relationships with Korean law firms and our extensive network of Korean and Korean-American contacts in the United States and Korea, Lewis Brisbois is fully committed to enabling our Korean and Korean-American clients to achieve their goals at home and abroad. This commitment to excellence will resonate in every matter that we handle for our clients.
Related News & Publications
- Intellectual Property Team (지식재산권 그룹)
- April 06, 2020 Three Tips for Responding to USERRA Requests
- April 02, 2020 Smooth Sailing for States to Infringe Copyrights
- March 31, 2020 New York Judge Holds Additional Clinical Trial Results Must Be Reported to Public FDA Database
- April 06, 2020 Lewis Brisbois Expands Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Capabilities With Washington D.C. Hire
- April 03, 2020 Lindsay Nickle Quoted by Advisen in COVID-19 Cyberattack Response Article
- April 02, 2020 Sean Hoar Quoted By Fast Company In Article On Responding To Ransomware Attacks
Seminars & Webinars
- April 16, 2020 • General Webinar Series Employment Law – 2020 Recent Developments
- May 21, 2020 • General Webinar Series COVID 19 Impact On Healthcare Litigation
- June 18, 2020 • General Webinar Series Ethics I: What Ethical Canons Keep Claims Analysts, In-House Counsel, & General Counsel Awake at Night?