- Email: Tricia.Bellich@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 219.440.0620
- Fax: 219.440.0601
Tricia Bellich is a partner in the Northwest Indiana office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers' Compensation Practice.
Tricia brings a wealth of Worker's Compensation and General Liability knowledge to the practice group. In her prior tenure, she served on the Management Committee and also as a Workers' Compensation Group Practice Leader for mid-sized regional law firms. She has a national presence in the field of Worker's Compensation serving as a trainer, speaker, and mentor for numerous individuals in this practice area. She uses her business acumen to counsel smaller local companies to large corporations on best practices in claims management, return to work issues and the importance of an inclusive, positive culture in the workplace.
Tricia has published various articles and practice guides for various organizations and publications on issues on the ever evolving concerns of best practices in claim management, Tips on Defense Strategies in Worker's Compensation Cases, Hybrid workforce, and work place safety.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Tricia is involved in giving back to her community through local food banks such as God's Groceries, American Cancer Society and Friends of ABRA, INC. Rescue Angels.
- National Worker's Compensation Seminar Speaker
- Speaker for CEU, NBI, and Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum
- National trainer for various self-insureds and Insurance companies on Worker's Compensation and Employment Topics
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Alliance of Women in Worker's Compensation
- Lake County Bar Association
Valparaiso School of Law
Juris Doctor, Moot Court Society, 1995
Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
Bachelor of Science, 1992
- Dean's List and Scholarship Recipient