- Email: Angela.Zanin@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.358.6164
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Angela A. Zanin is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Bad Faith Litigation and Insurance Coverage Practices.
Since graduating from law school in 2003, Ms. Zanin's practice has centered on insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, including first and third party policies and underlying claims related to pollution, intellectual property, insurance guaranty association law, construction defects, and independent counsel disputes.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Los Angeles County Bar Association Small Claims Clinic.
- Stonelight Tile, Inc. v. Cal. Ins. Guarantee Assn., 150 Cal.App.4th 19 (2007).
- Big 5 Sporting Goods v. Zurich, 957 F.Supp.2d 1135 (C.D. Cal. 2013).
- Travelers v. Engel, 29 Cal.App.5th 830 (2018).
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Italian American Lawyers Association (Board Member)
Awards & Honors
Super Lawyers Rising Star Insurance Coverage (2013-2017)
Pepperdine School of Law, Malibu
Juris Doctor, Pepperdine Law Review (2000-2003).
University of Minnesota, Morris
B.A. History, Political Science, High Distinction (1996-2000).
- NavCom Defense Electonics, Inc. v. Continental, 2011 WL 3435391 (Cal. Ct. App. 2011) (represented insurance company in environmental pollution case as to corporate successor liability).
- Travelers v. Centex, 2014 WL 4081861 (E.D. Cal. 2014) (represented insurer in independent counsel dispute).
- St. Paul v. Shapell, 2014 WL 4685296 (N.D. Cal. 2014) (represented insurer in independent counsel dispute).