- Email: Wade.Williams@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 954.939.3361
- Fax: 954.728.1282
Wade Williams is an associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation and Corporate Practices. His practice focuses primarily on Complex Business and Commercial Litigation, having worked for a highly reputable commercial litigation firm prior to joining Lewis Brisbois.
In addition to his state, federal, and appellate litigation experience, Wade has gained invaluable experience in the state and federal courts of Florida; having served as a judicial intern in the Florida Supreme Court, for Chief Justice Charles T. Canady, and in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, for the Honorable Patrick White.
Wade received his Juris Doctor (JD) in 2018 from the Florida State University College of Law, where he also served as a member of both the Law Review and Trial Team. During his tenure on the Law Review, Wade served as an Articles Editor on the Journal's Editorial Board for the 45th Volume. His note on the developing advances in cyber technology and constitutional implications was published in the FSU Law Review's 45th Volume. As part of the Trial Team, Wade competed in the 2017 FSU Intramural Competition, where his team came in first place, and the 2017 Florida Justice Association's mock trial competition, where his team advanced to the semi-final round.
Note, "The Race for Privacy: Technological Evolution Outpacing Judicial Interpretations of the Fourth Amendment: Playpen, the Dark Web, and Governmental Hacking," 45 Fla. St. U. L. Rev. (2018).
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Awards & Honors
- Florida State University Trial Team Intramural Champion, 2017
- Florida Justice Association Trial Team Competition Semi-Finalist, 2017
- Florida State University Law Review Super Sub-citer Award for outstanding editing skills, 2016
Florida State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2018
- Law Review: Articles Editor, Law Review Editorial Board, 45th Volume
- Trial Team: Florida State University Trial Team Intramural Champion, 2017
Florida International University
Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, 2014