- Email: Rachal.Kramar@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 504.272.2782
- Fax: 504.754.7569
Rachal is an associate in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation and Insurance Coverage Practices.
Rachal has a diverse litigation background representing individuals and small businesses, municipalities, manufacturers, government contractors and insurers in general liability actions and contract disputes. She also has experience in admiralty/maritime defense, product liability, and premises liability.
Rachal also counsels insurers about coverage matters with an emphasis on commercial general liability, first party property claims, professional liability, and marine liability policies.
During law school, Rachal was a research assistant to the late Susan B. Kalinka, professor of federal and international tax law. Before entering private practice, she served as law clerk to the Honorable John C. Davidson, Ninth Judicial District Court of Louisiana.
Jones Act Seaman Status Update, Maritime Risk Claim Solutions, Inc. CLE, October 2017
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
United States District Courts: Eastern District of Louisiana, Middle District of Louisiana, Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Judge, LSBA Region 4 Mock Trial Competition, 2017 & 2018
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association
- U.S. Senate Youth Alumni Association
- Arts Council of New Orleans
Louisiana State University Law Center
Juris Doctor, 2007
Bachelor of Science, 2003
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
- University Scholars Program
- Baylor in Great Britain, summer abroad, Imperial College London