Litigation Secretary for Well-Admired and Fun Attorneys - Seattle
March 11, 2019
The Seattle office of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in downtown Seattle is seeking a motivated, dynamic, and sharp Litigation Secretary to work with our current-minded and well-admired attorneys in a variety of Insurance Defense practice areas. Come join our group of fun, clever and genuinely nice professionals that have a passion for the litigation insurance defense business. This full-time position requires knowledge of State and Federal court procedures, court rules, e-filing procedures, and docketing. Experience working with insurance companies is always a plus.
Established in 1979, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is a national, full-service law firm with more than 1,300 attorneys and 50 offices in 27 states. Our local Seattle office has 24 really nice attorneys with great staff supporting them!
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision, be extremely organized and very detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize incoming work to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and customer service approach during busy times
- Flexibility to work light overtime if deadlines warrant it
- Advanced computer skills with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Nuance pdf experience is a plus!
- Proficient with document management software, docketing and records management systems
The sky is the limit if you want to be busy and have fun doing so. If you would like to join our team, please apply now!
Please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to SeaHR@LewisBrisbois.com and include "Seattle Litigation Secretary to Fun Insurance Defense Attorneys" in the subject line. Lewis Brisbois offers a compensation and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick leave, transit reimbursement, 401k and more!Back to Career Search