Legal Secretary – Asbestos Litigation
April 12, 2019
The Seattle office of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in downtown Seattle is seeking a fun, confident and sharp Litigation Secretary to work with our Asbestos Litigation Team. Come join our group of fun, clever and genuinely nice professionals that have a passion for the litigation business on the defense side! This full-time position requires knowledge of State and Federal court procedures, court rules, e-filing procedures, and docketing. Experience working with asbestos cases is always a big plus. Established in 1979, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is a national, full-service law firm with more than 1,400 attorneys and 50 offices in 27 states. Our local Seattle office has 25 really nice attorneys with great staff supporting them.
As a Litigation Secretary at Lewis Brisbois, you will possess a variety of legal skills, attributes and qualifications:
• Self-starter who can work with little supervision, be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize incoming work to meet deadlines
• Demonstrate a professional demeanor and customer service approach during busy times
• Flexibility to work light overtime if deadlines warrant it
• And, most importantly, someone who can have fun while doing a job they are passionate about
• Advanced computer skills with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Nuance pdf experience is a plus!
• Proficient with document management software, docketing and records management systems
The sky is the limit if you want to be busy and have fun doing so. If you would like to join our team, please apply now!
Please email your resume and cover letter containing your salary requirements to SeaHR@LewisBrisbois.com and include "Litigation Secretary for Asbestos Team" in the subject line. Lewis Brisbois offers a compensation and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick leave, transit reimbursement, 401k and more!Back to Career Search