Lewis Brisbois Team to Present Trade Secrets Webinar
Denver Partner Donald E. Lake III, Dallas Partner Elisaveta Dolghih, and Los Angeles Partner Craig Holden will present a complimentary webinar titled "Best Practices with Trade Secrets Protection and Litigation: A Primer for General Counsel" from 12 to 1 p.m. Pacific on October 25.
This program is designed to help general counsel navigate the tricky waters of trade secrets protection and learn how to safeguard this valuable type of intellectual property in and outside of the courtroom. The panel will cover the following topics:
- Importance of identifying trade secrets with sufficient detail
- Trends in trade secrets theft
- Security measures available to protect trade secrets
- Effective use of restrictive covenants in employment agreements, and enforceability issues
- Comparing the new federal trade secrets statute to the uniform state trade secrets acts
- Common claims and defenses in trade secrets lawsuits, and important procedural tools
- Use of temporary restraining orders, temporary injunctions and ex parte seizure orders
- Discovery plan strategies in trade secrets lawsuits
- Protection of trade secrets during litigation and at trial
- Insurance coverage for trade secrets theft claims
Please note that this course is approved for 1 hour of credit for the following:
Attorney CLE Credit: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV
Adjuster CE Credit will not be offered for this program.
Click here to register.