- Email: Lee.Peacocke@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 504.208.3966
- Fax: 504.754.7569
Lee Peacocke is a partner in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. The focus of his practice is maritime defense litigation, with particular emphasis on personal injury and property damage claims. Mr. Peacocke also has significant experience in trucking and transportation litigation, automobile liability litigation, general casualty litigation, and insurance coverage involving homeowners insurance.
Mr. Peacocke has handled numerous cases involving personal injury and marine casualties. He has defended insurers in numerous cases involving homeowners claims arising out of major hurricanes. He has a long and successful history of both judge and jury trials in state and federal courts.
Mr. Peacocke graduated from Carleton College in 1982. He then graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1986, where he served on the Moot Court Board as Chairman of the Appellate Division and then Vice Chairman of the Memorandum Division. Before moving to Louisiana, he was admitted to practice law in Mississippi and continues to litigate cases in Mississippi.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- American Bar Association
University of Mississippi School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1986
Bachelor of Arts, 1982