- Email: Brandon.O@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 925.478.3213
- Fax: 925.478.3260
Brandon O is an associate in the Walnut Creek office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. O's experience in litigation, landlord/tenant disputes, business, and workers' compensation provide him with a multifaceted approach to general liability issues.
In college, Mr. O interned at a boutique general practice firm, assisting landlords/tenants in disputes, celebrities in contract management, and business owners in formation and contract drafting. There, he learned the ins and outs of running a law firm. This led him to start his own company at the age of 21, providing law school graduates and attorneys the resources, knowledge, and connections to start their own law practice. After a few years, Mr. O sold his company and went to law school, a dream he had since high school.
After graduating law school, Mr. O worked in the defense of all aspects of workers' compensation claims. His legal research and trial brief assisted the managing shareholder in attaining a "take nothing" for a client.
Outside of the office, Mr. O enjoys traveling with his wife, hiking with his dog, working on his car, and spending time with family and friends.
State Bar Admissions
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- International Association for Artificial Intelligence and Law
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- The Palo Alto Area Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing
- High Tech Law Certificate
- YMCA Volunteer of the Year
Santa Clara University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2020
Loyola Marymount University
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2017