- Email: Sean.Assad@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 602.385.7859
- Fax: 602.385.1051
Sean Assad is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Assad worked at a local Phoenix law firm where his practice focused on litigation and insurance defense, including automotive, personal injury, uninsured motorist and underinsured motorist, wrongful death, and bad faith. Mr. Assad also has prior experience with intellectual property commercialization, patent landscapes, and intellectual property licensing agreements.
Mr. Assad graduated from the Syracuse University College of Law in 2018 within the top third of his class. While in law school, Mr. Assad was the Vice Justice of the Carmody Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, an executive board member of the Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce, a senior associate for the New York State Science and Technology Law Center, and a law clerk for the Office of the Arizona Attorney General.
“Harmonic Progressions to a Full Public Performance Right in Sound Recordings: Examining Recent Legislative Attempts that could Rectify United States Non-Compliance with TRIPS and a Possible Modulation of the Issue to reach a Finale,” 18 Wake Forest J. Bus. & Intell. Prop. L. 109 (2017).
State Bar Admissions
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona
- Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- State Bar of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of University Technology Managers
Syracuse University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2018
- Dean’s List Recipient
- Vice Justice, Carmody Chapter, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Executive Board Member, Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce
University of Arizona
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, cum laude, 2012
- Honors College Graduate
- Lobbyist and Government Affairs Fellow, Arizona Students’ Association
- Executive Board Member, UA chapter, Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity