Paralegals- Litigation & Medical Malpractice Departments
October 14, 2020
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is seeking professional, proactive Paralegals to join our growing Phoenix office. Candidates should be proficient in all aspects of the subpoena process, reviewing medical records, and research.
Performs any and all other duties as necessary for the efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm. Practices and fosters an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation. Ability to work independently with minimal direction. Ability to work directly with partners, associates, co-counsel and clients. Ability to delegate tasks and engage firm resources in the completion of large projects. Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented. Effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to think critically and analytically in a pressured environment. Ability to multi-task and to manage time effectively. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with computerized litigation databases. Ability to perform electronic research using Lexis.
- Minimum of 5+ years of substantive litigation experience
- Experienced, well-organized and independent paralegal to provide support to multiple attorneys
- Expected to bill a minimum of 1,600 hours annually
- E-filing experience in state and federal courts
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of trial; case management, doc review and trial experience.
- Proficiency in e-discovery and litigation support
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Litigation paralegal will exercise excellent judgment and decision making skills, strong organizational skills.
All candidates should submit their resume and cover letter. Please reference Phoenix Paralegal in the subject line to: email@example.com. Please no recruiters and no phone inquiries regarding this posting.Back to Career Search