- Email: Thomas.Wolf@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 312.463.3465
- Fax: 312.345.1778
Thomas Wolf is an associate in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Professional Liability Practice. He focuses his practice in the areas of professional liability, general liability, transportation and insurance coverage disputes. Through successful litigation and motion practice, Mr. Wolf has obtained numerous dismissals and positive results for his clients in state and federal courts.
- My Criminal Record and Immigration Status, Illinois Legal Aid Online
- Government Benefits for Immigrants, Illinois Legal Aid Online
- Paying Income Taxes as an Undocumented Immigrant, Illinois Legal Aid Online
- Someone I Know is in Immigration Custody, Illinois Legal Aid Online
Won a motion for summary judgment in a federal court on behalf of three insurance broker clients after a tenacious effort and a two-year investigation, which revealed that the plaintiffs submitted a fraudulent claim. As a result, Mr. Wolf's clients did not have to pay undisputed damages of several million dollars as a result of several errors and omissions they made in procuring insurance coverage.
Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
The John Marshall Law School
Juris Doctor, 2013
Bachelor of Arts in History and English, 2010