- Email: Justin.Kim@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 714.668.5548
- Fax: 714.850.1030
Justin Kim is an associate in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice and the Construction Practice. He engages in all aspects of litigation from inception to appeal of complex actions in state and federal courts. His broad scope of experience representing individuals, businesses as well as 501(c) nonprofits includes prosecution and defense of class actions and cases involving securities fraud, intentional interference, defamation and breach of contract.
Justin works extensively in legal issues arising in cyberspace. He regularly advises technology companies with regard to intellectual property disputes and liability matters involving news and social media. His practice includes trademark and copyright enforcement, risk transfer counseling, regulatory compliance and commercial transactions. Justin also successfully argued in the Court of Appeal to uphold dismissal of a highly publicized wrongful death lawsuit addressing the liability of internet service providers for user generated content.
- June 22, 2017 The State of Crawford in 2017
- California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Civil Division Honors Program
- Clerk, Honorable Donald S. Mitchell, San Francisco Superior Court
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing & Research, University of California, Hastings College of the Law
United States District Court, Central District of California
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts