Solomon B. Zoberman is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Intellectual Property & Technology Practice.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Zoberman had been in private practice since 1982.
He has experience in advising closely held corporations, limited liability companies and other business entities on issues of governance, shareholder or member relations, executive compensation, employment issues, restrictive covenants and secured transactions; intellectual property with emphasis on trademark, copyright, trade secrets, and computer software development, licensing and distribution; real estate, with emphasis on commercial leasing; and mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Zoberman’s corporate clients have included British Island Airways, Broward Marine (major boatyard and yacht construction firm), Home Design International (export of building materials to former Soviet Union), International Teledata Corp. (manufacturer of remote sensing water meter equipment) Vento Software, Inc., ASCOT Technologies, Inc.
Primary Area(s) of Practice
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Complex Business & Commercial Litigation
United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh District
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Member, Board of Directors, Florence Fuller Child Development Centers, Inc.
- Member, Florida Bar Association, Grievance Committee, 15th Judicial Circuit
- Member, American Bar Association
- Past Chair, Anti-Defamation League, Broward County Civil Rights Committee
- Past Member, Jewish Federation of Greater Fort Lauderdale Budget Committee
Awards & Honors
Mr. Zoberman was recognized as one of Florida’s Super Lawyers™ as voted by his peers.
The Florida State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 1980
Florida State University
Bachelor of Science, 1976