Sukhvinder Tony Kahira
Tony Kahira is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers' Compensation Practice.
His practice includes:
- Representation of Insurance Carriers and Employers before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board throughout the State of California.
- Representation of Employers on matters involving discrimination under Labor Code, Section 132 (a) and Serious and Willful Misconduct.
- Represents Employers and Insurance carriers in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) cases.
Primary Area(s) of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California, Workers’ Compensation Section
Awards & Honors
2014-2015 Super Lawyer, Southern California Rising Stars
Whittier School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2003
University of California at Irvine
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2000