Legal Secretary - Fort Lauderdale
November 18, 2021
Lewis Brisbois, a national law firm with 54 offices nationwide is currently seeking a strong Legal Secretary to join our growing Fort Lauderdale office:
Resumes with cover letters can be sent to FTLrecruiter@lewisbrisbois.com.
- Minimum of 5 years litigation experience;
- Experience with both State and Federal courts, including knowledge of CM/ECF e-filing procedures;
- Experience with appellate courts, including knowledge of appellate court filings;
- Litigation experience should include trial preparation and support;
- Proficiency in Word as well as proof reading, typing, editing, redlining documents, working in document management database (Netdocs), Nuance, Excel;
- Experience with calendaring/scheduling for multiple attorneys, eDockets experience is a plus;
- Organized, reliable, and attentive to detail;
- Takes initiative and willingness to be a team player.
- Opportunity to work in a growing national firm with a team of attorneys in a fast paced, dynamic commercial litigation practice.