Erica Chang is an associate in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Korean Business & Litigation Practices.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Chang worked over 5 years as an Indemnity Claims Adjuster for a top insurance company in its workers compensation division.
During law school, Ms. Chang was a judicial extern for the Honorable William McCurine, Jr. (Ret.) for the U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, and was a judicial intern for the Honorable Joel R. Wohlfeil and the Honorable Joel M. Pressman (Ret.) with the San Diego Superior Court.
Primary Area(s) of Practice
- General Liability
- Korean Business & Litigation
Korean American Bar Association
California Western School of Law
- Dean's Diversity Scholarship
- Dean's Honor List
- JL Labor and Employment Scholarship
- Pro Bono Honors Society
- Public Service Honors Society
- Student Representative for Korean American Bar Association
- Secretary & Community Liaison for Women's Law Caucus
University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
Foreign Language Capabilities