Litigation Paralegal – Miami
September 10, 2021
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith is a national law firm that is seeking a professional, proactive litigation paralegal to join its fast-paced Coral Gables, Miami office.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements, in confidence to: MIARecruiter@lewisbrisbois.com.
Responsibilities for the paralegal will include, but are not limited to, litigation case management, preparing filings and documents, medical records summaries, and trial preparation.
- Minimum of 5+ years of substantive General Liability (GL) litigation experience
- Experienced, well-organized, and independent
- Expected to bill a minimum of 1,600 hours annually
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of trial: case management, document review, and trial experience
- Proficiency in e-discovery and litigation support tools such as Relativity
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Litigation paralegal will exercise excellent judgment, decision-making skills, and strong organizational skills
- Medical background or experience is a plus