Insurance Defense Litigation Associate – Fort Lauderdale
November 18, 2021
The Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois is actively seeking a talented and highly motivated Insurance Defense Litigation Associate to join our team.
All candidates should submit their resume, a writing sample, and cover letter to: FTLRecruiter@lewisbrisbois.com.
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years of personal injury insurance defense, medical malpractice defense experience a plus
- Strong writing, research, and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to excellent client service
- Dynamic personality and desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment
- Candidates must be proactive, organized, and have strong attention to client guidelines and detail
Responsibilities will include assisting the partner in developing case strategy, motion practice, responding to discovery, reviewing and analyzing documents, drafting client reports, attending depositions, court appearances, and trial/trial prep. as necessary. We are looking for motivated and success-driven individuals to join our dynamic and fast-paced team.