Paul R. Baleria is a partner in the Sacramento office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Medical Malpractice and Long-Term Care & Elder Law Practices. Paul’s legal practice focuses on the defense of physicians, dentists, nurses, hospitals and long-term care facilities in civil litigation. He has successfully tried and arbitrated several cases and is also experienced in representing health care providers before their respective licensing boards.
Paul has received an “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell®.
Primary Area(s) of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Long-Term Care & Elder Law
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
Awards & Honors
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers, Medical Malpractice, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Sacramento Magazine Top Lawyers, Civil Litigation and Medical Malpractice, 2016, 2020, and 2021
- Certificate of Achievement, ABA TIPS/ABOTA National Trial Academy, 2018
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1994
California State University, Sacramento
Bachelor of Arts, 1991