Branden Brooks is an associate in the St. Louis office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Brooks was an Assistant Circuit Attorney in the City of St. Louis, where he gained valuable courtroom experience representing the State of Missouri in both bench and jury trials.
Primary Area(s) of Practice
- Products Liability
- Member, The Missouri Bar Leadership Academy’s Class of 2018-2019
- Harvard Club of St. Louis
- Kappa Alpha Psi, Inc.
Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts
- Honors: The Edward T. Bigham III Scholarship
Harvard Divinity School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Master of Divinity
- Honors: Harvard Club of Delaware Scholarship
Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy & Religion
- Honors: Dean’s List Summer Fellows Research