Lee F. Lasris is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Corporate and Healthcare Practices.
Lee F. Lasris is a Board Certified Health Law attorney. Mr. Lasris has served as counsel to numerous health-care providers, including durable medical equipment companies, clinical laboratories, telemedicine providers, MSOs and independent practice associations, managed care organizations, value added provider networks physician practices, diagnostic imaging providers, hospitals, physical therapy providers, home health agencies, management companies and other health-care related entities. His managed care experience has included representation of providers, provider networks, and payors, including full risk and fee-for-service provider contracting, as well as providing legal advice concerning licensure, and other regulatory issues involving managed care organizations. Mr. Lasris regularly counsels health-care providers on various legal matters including general corporate compliance, joint ventures, reimbursement, fraud and abuse, HIPAA, licensure, physician self-referral, business structuring, practice formation and dissolution, business acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Mr. Lasris also has extensive experience handling matters regarding Medicare audits and medical practice acquisition and licensure of Florida health care clinics.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Lasris co-founded Florida Health Law Center, PL with Jodi Laurence in 2008.
Primary Area(s) of Practice
- The Florida Bar, Health Law Section, Member
- Health Law Certification Committee, Vice Chair
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Awards & Honors
- U.S. News & World Report, “Best Lawyers in America,” Health Care Law, 2013-2017
- Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed Among South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyers in 2017
- Martindale-Hubbell, Rated AV® Preeminent ™
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers, 2016
- Super Lawyers magazine, “Florida Super Lawyers,” Health Care, 2006, 2008, 2013-2015
- Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Selected as 2016 Legal Leaders
- Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Receive 2017 AV Preeminent Rating By Martindale-Hubbell
- 32 Attorneys from Greenspoon Marder Listed in the Best Lawyers in America 2017
- Greenspoon Marder Announces Further Expansion with Addition of Florida Health Law Center
University of Miami School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1982
Florida State University
Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, 1972
Board Certified in Health Law by The Florida Bar