Commercial Litigation Secretary – Fort Lauderdale
May 01, 2019
The national law firm of Lewis Brisbois is looking for an experienced Commercial Litigation Secretary to join our growing Fort Lauderdale Team.
Send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following qualifications are necessary:
- Minimum of 3 years litigation experience;
- Experience with both State and Federal courts, including knowledge of CM/ECF e-filing procedures;
- Litigation experience should include trial preparation and support; Proficiency in Word 2007 or above;
- Experience with calendaring/scheduling for multiple attorneys, eDockets experience is a plus;
- Organized, reliable, and attentive to detail; initiative and willingness to be a team player are important assets for this busy desk. Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, and a positive work environment.