Alice Herbolsheimer is a partner in the Reno office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Insurance Coverage Practices. Alice is a trial lawyer with 20+ years of complex civil litigation experience who has tried more than a dozen civil jury trials to verdict.
Ms. Herbolsheimer practices in all areas of civil and commercial litigation, including first and third party insurance defense, premises liability, personal injury, contract claims, products liability, professional errors and omissions, and other complex litigation involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death.
She has been appointed by the Nevada Supreme Court to serve as an arbitrator for the Court Annexed Arbitration Program.
Primary Area(s) of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- General Liability
- National Trial Practice
- Chinese Business & Litigation
- COVID-19: Insurance Coverage
Nevada Supreme Court
California Supreme Court
United States District Court for the District of Nevada
U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, Eastern and Southern Districts of California
United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Association of Defense Counsel of Nevada, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Washoe County Bar Association
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1997
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Moot Court Governing Board, written competition award recipient
- Clerked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office
University of Nevada, Reno
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1994