Gerena Gregory is an associate in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation Practice. Her practice focuses on defending manufacturers, premises owners, suppliers and others in toxic tort and environmental litigation in the state of Illinois. She participates in all phases of litigation, from performing the investigation necessary to successfully defend a suit, conducting depositions, preparing and presenting motions, and trial preparation.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Gerena worked at the Illinois Appellate Court, First District as a Judicial Clerk.
Primary Area(s) of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation
- Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA)
- Black Women Lawyer's Association of Greater Chicago, Inc.
- Cook County Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
Chicago-Kent College of Law at Illinois Institute of Technology
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude