Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 44 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
Related News & Publications
- August 15, 2019 Legislative Alert: New York Expands Data Breach Obligations for Credit Reporting Agencies
- August 12, 2019 Legislative Alert: New York Amends Its Data Breach Notification Law
- August 09, 2019 In California, Now Even Hair Is Protected
- August 22, 2019 Lewis Brisbois Strengthens East Coast Network, Med Mal Practice with New Roanoke, Va. Office
- August 22, 2019 Mark Anesh to Chair NYSBA Risk Management Event
- August 22, 2019 Christopher Ballod Quoted by Legaltech News on Social Media Regulation
Webinars & Seminars
- August 22, 2019 • General Webinar SeriesSeminar 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges and Renewable Energy Credits Breakfast Briefing and Webinar
- August 29, 2019 • Seminar Lewis Brisbois’ 2019 Sacramento Employment & Workers’ Compensation Law Seminar
- September 19, 2019 • General Webinar Series The Duty to Defend – What Every Claim Representative Needs to Know