Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 43 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
Related News & Publications
- June 21, 2019 Dan DeCarlo Publishes Article in Bloomberg Law on Fair Use and The Super Bowl Shuffle
- June 20, 2019 Lewis Brisbois Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Team Successful at Advisen Awards
- June 19, 2019 Cristina Yannucci to Join PLI Legal Ethics Game Show Event
Webinars & Seminars
- July 18, 2019 • General Webinar Series Toxic Torts
- August 15, 2019 • General Webinar Series TBI
- August 29, 2019 • Seminar 2019 Sacramento Employment & Workers’ Compensation Law Seminar