Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 41 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
Related News & Publications
- April 24, 2019 Lewis Brisbois Secures U.S. Supreme Court Reversal in Class Arbitration Case
- April 24, 2019 Brant Dveirin Appointed to the Los Angeles County Bar Association Board of Trustees
- April 23, 2019 Nicholas Hurzeler Publishes Article On ‘Feigned Issue of Fact’ Rule in New York Law Journal
Webinars & Seminars
- May 16, 2019 • General Webinar Series Defending The Negligent Security Case
- June 20, 2019 • General Webinar Series The Many Faces of Professional Liability: A & E, Legal Malpractice, Defending Schools, Securities & FINRA, and Miscellaneous PL Matters
- July 18, 2019 • General Webinar Series Toxic Torts