Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 41 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
Related Legal Alerts
Related Webinars & Seminars
- December 07, 2018 2018 in review – Inter Partes Review Developments, Part 1 of 2
- December 05, 2018 Welcome to Lewis Brisbois’ IP & Technology Law Blog
- November 12, 2018 Lack of Code Diversity in Cryptocurrency Ethereum May be Propagating Bad Code
- December 10, 2018 Ellen Greiper Article on Diversity in Construction Published by DRI
- December 07, 2018 Jon Olafson Appointed to Colorado Bar Board of Governors
- December 07, 2018 Tripp Lake Presents on Smart Contracts at Chinese IP Forum
Webinars & Seminars
- December 20, 2018 • General Webinar Series Upcoming Webinar: The Top Ten Ethical Traps, Tips, and Temptations for Industry, Inside, and Outside Counsel
- January 17, 2019 • General Webinar Series Risk Transfer & AI Endorsements
- February 21, 2019 • General Webinar Series The Opioid Epidemic, Health Care & Insurance Issues