Due to the expense of modern-day litigation, the vast majority of civil lawsuits in the United States resolve before trial. As such, most law firms do not have deep trial experience. Lewis Brisbois is the rare exception. We are proud to have one of the strongest trial benches in the nation.
Our trial lawyers regularly handle the most difficult cases, including those involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, police defense, and ones with seven- and eight-figure demands. We have a group of elite trial attorneys who specialize in parachuting in to matters regardless of the stage of litigation or venue, even days before trial. We are proud of our ability to provide the highest level of representation to our clients on short notice.
Among the hundreds of trial lawyers practicing in our offices across the nation, 41 are members of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), distinguished among their peers by their diverse and extensive trial experience.
Related Legal Alerts
- February 15, 2019 Esther Holm to Conduct Mock Trial at Upcoming DRI Seminar
- January 23, 2019 Dana Fox to Speak at Association of Business Trial Lawyers Event
- January 18, 2019 Alecia Walters-Hinds and Keri Bush to Present at DRI’s Women in Law Seminar
- December 20, 2018 Arthur Cunningham Presented with 2018 ABOTA Civility Award
Related Webinars & Seminars
- February 04, 2019 PTAB Denies Post-Grant Review Request That Relied on Social Media Evidence
- January 30, 2019 Cybersecurity: Who Can Certify Compliance to the NYDFS
- January 29, 2019 Huawei Trade Secrets Indictment is Cautionary Tale for Tech Partnerships
- February 21, 2019 Mary Smigielski, Josh Kantrow Quoted in Chicago Daily Law Bulletin Article About New Illinois Practice Group
- February 21, 2019 Lewis Brisbois Secures Summary Judgement for Law Firm Client in High-Value Legal Malpractice Suit
- February 21, 2019 Lewis Brisbois Closes Major Sports Stadium Sponsorship Deal
Webinars & Seminars
- February 21, 2019 • General Webinar Series The Opioid Epidemic: Litigation, Mitigation, Healthcare & Insurance
- March 05, 2019 • eDiscovery Webinar Series The Scope of Social Media Discovery & Evidentiary Considerations
- March 21, 2019 • General Webinar Series Employment I: #MeToo