Protecting sensitive customer and business information from data thieves is nothing new for the financial industry. But come...Read more »
Tag: incidence response plan
NY Cyber Regs Compliance Deadline Looms for Financial Firms Posted on: August 10, 2017 In: Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
- February 14, 2020 Trademark Update: New USPTO Rules Include Widely Criticized Applicant Email Requirements
- February 13, 2020 Coronavirus – Employers, Be Smart! Be Prepared!
- January 06, 2020 Tax Return Theft: Tips for Prevention and Response
- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 25, 2019 Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act Signed Into Law
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
9th circuit affordable care act agreements alabama arkansas breach notification california ccpa cobra colorado compensation compliance confidentiality consumer notification copyright cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data security department of labor design patent design rights digital music discrimination employers employment employment agreements employment law equal pay equifax eu eu-u.s. privacy shield european union fbi fcra federal circuit firing first amendment first sale doctrine flsa gdpr hacking hairstyle health insurance hiring holiday season human resources identity theft illinois information security infringement inter partes review irs lay off legislative alert malware managed service providers medical leave medical loss ratio medical marijuana microsoft office 365 minimum wage multi-factor identification new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist security controls non-competition overtime patent litigation patents payroll personal data personal information phishing ptab ransomware redigi reduction in force regulations sexual harassment social media statute supreme court tax returns technology termination tip credit trade dress trademark trade secrets uspto utah venue virginia w2 washington workplace policy