Tag: identity fraud
- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 25, 2019 Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act Signed Into Law
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
9th circuit affordable care act agreements alabama america invents act arkansas audit biometric data breach notification business california ccpa client notification colorado compensation compliance confidentiality congress consumer notification copyright cryptocurrency cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data security department of labor design patent digital music discrimination employers employment law equal pay equal pay act equifax eu eu-u.s. privacy shield european union fcra federal circuit federal trade commission firing first amendment flsa free speech gdpr hacking health insurance hippa hiring human resources identity theft infringement inter partes review irs labor law lay off legislative alert malware managed service providers marijuana maryland medical loss ratio medical marijuana microsoft office 365 minimum wage multi-factor identification music new jersey new york ninth circuit nist security controls non-competition non-solicitation overtime patent litigation patents payroll personal data personal information phishing premium rebate ptab ransomware reduction in force sexual harassment social engineering social media statute supreme court tax returns technology termination tip credit trade secrets utah virginia wages washington workplace policy