You’ve obtained an unfavorable trial court order, but you have no right to appeal. If you are in California, you are likely not without some relief. While each jurisdiction has its own unique process and law, in California, you can use a procedural device called a writ.In this post, we address a few key considerations in pursuing a writ, with a focus on the usual process for writs in the Appellate Division of the California Superior Court.Read more »
Writ-sy Business: The First Steps to Take Before Challenging a Trial Court Order & Filing That Writ Posted on: March 05, 2019 In: Labor & Employment
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 18, 2019 Four Employment Policy Pitfalls for Multi-Jurisdiction Businesses to Avoid
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 23, 2019 Protecting Your Trade Secrets in the European Union
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response