On April 2, 2019, in the middle of its inaugural season, the nascent Alliance of American Football (AAF) ceased all operations. Within weeks the AAF filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, leaving in its wake new technologies that might one day reshape the world of professional sports.Read more »
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 18, 2019 Four Employment Policy Pitfalls for Multi-Jurisdiction Businesses to Avoid
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 23, 2019 Protecting Your Trade Secrets in the European Union
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
2nd circuit 9th circuit aia america invents act anti-raiding attorney-client privilege bankruptcy cafc california cease and desist chapter 11 cleaning product right to know act copyright copyright act copyright office copyright registration creativity digital music discovery doctrine of equivalents document review electronically stored information employment law entertainment epo federal circuit first amendment first sale doctrine foreign filing free speech full costs grace period hot news huawei immoral or scandalous indictment infringement innovation intellectual property inter partes review ip litigation ipr sovereign immunity ipr time-bar justice department lanham act litigation media misappropriation music nda ninth circuit non-solicitation on-sale doctrine oracle patent cooperation treaty patent litigation patents photography post-grant review precise numerical values professional sports proprietary formula ptab publicity redigi social media supreme court taylor swift tc heartland technology trademark trademark law trademark license trade secrets uniform trade secrets act uspto venue wearable technology wipo