A business retains a vendor to perform data processing services. Malicious hackers access a vulnerable port on one of the vendorRead more »
- February 14, 2020 Trademark Update: New USPTO Rules Include Widely Criticized Applicant Email Requirements
- February 13, 2020 Coronavirus – Employers, Be Smart! Be Prepared!
- January 06, 2020 Tax Return Theft: Tips for Prevention and Response
- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 25, 2019 Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act Signed Into Law
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
alabama anti-money laundering arkansas audit bank secrecy act biometric data blockchain breach notification california canada ccpa client notification coast guard colorado congress consumer notification credit card fraud credit report cryptocurrency cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data security department of health and human services department of state department of transportation dmarc ebt electronic benefit transfer electronic information email employment equifax eu eu-u.s. privacy shield european union executive order fbi fcc fcra federal trade commission gdpr hacker hacking hhsocr hipaa hippa holiday season homeland security human resources identity fraud identity theft illinois information security insurance industry internet internet service provider irs legislative alert malware managed service providers maryland meltdown microsoft office 365 money service business multi-factor identification new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist framework nist security controls office for civil rights passwords personal data personal information phishing pre-breach services privacy privacy notification protected health information ransomware regulations research scare scam scareware search warrant security rule social engineering social media statute supreme court tax returns utah virginia w2 washington websites workplace policy