Online shopping is a great way to save time and money, especially over the holidays. However, it can leave you – and your information – vulnerable to malicious actors ready to exploit holiday shoppers. Make your data privacy a priority this holiday season by taking time for some simple cybersecurity-related precautions.Read more »
- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 25, 2019 Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act Signed Into Law
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
alabama american bar association arkansas audit biometric data bipa breach notification california canada ccpa client notification coast guard colorado congress consent order consumer consent consumer notification credit card fraud credit report critical security controls cryptocurrency cryptojacking cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data privacy act data security digital forensics dmarc ebt electronic information electronic protected health information employment equifax eu eu-u.s. privacy shield european parliament european unioin european union executive order fbi fcra federal trade commission fines forensics fraud alert gdpr hacker hacking hhsocr hippa human resources identity theft illinois incident response internet internet service provider irs legislative alert malware managed service providers maryland meltdown michigan microsoft office 365 modlishka money service business multi-factor identification naic new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist framework nist security controls online shopping oregon passwords personal data personal information phishing pipeda protected health information ransomware regulations search warrant security rule social engineering social media spectre statute supervisory authorities supreme court tax preparers tax returns utah virginia washington workplace policy