Each year, companies wisely invest in advanced perimeter security devices and software to secure their electronic data and thwart cyber attacks. Unfortunately, despite that well-reasoned approach, the greatest threat to data security may be someone within the organization’s own walls.Read more »
- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 25, 2019 Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act Signed Into Law
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
2fa aba alabama arkansas audit biometric biometric data breach notification california ccpa checklist client notification colorado congress consumer notification credit reporting cryptocurrency cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data privacy directive data protection officer data security delaware department of commerce department of financial services employment encryption attack equifax ethereum ethics eu eu-u.s. data privacy shield eu-u.s. privacy shield european union fbi fcra federal communication federal trade commission financial firms financial fraud kill chain fincen gdpr hacking hippa human resources identity theft illinois incidence response plan insider attacks investigations irs it professionals legislative alert malware managed service providers maryland massachusetts microsoft office 365 multi-factor identification net neutrality new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist security controls nydfs ocabr patching penalties personal data personal information phishing privacy act ransomware rdp regulations remote desktop protocol school security posture assessment security vulnerabilities service provider agreement social engineering social media soppa south dakota spear-phishing spokeo statute students supreme court tax returns tennessee third party utah virginia washington wire transfers workplace policy