- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 25, 2019 Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act Signed Into Law
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
2fa alabama american bar association arkansas audit biometric data bipa breach notification california canada ccpa client notification colorado congress consent order consumer consent consumer notification credit card fraud credit report critical security controls cryptocurrency cryptojacking cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data privacy act data security digital forensics dmarc electronic information electronic protected health information employment equifax eu eu-u.s. privacy shield european parliament european unioin european union fbi fcra federal trade commission fines forensics fraud fraud alert gdpr hacking hhsocr hippa human resources identity theft illinois incident response internet service provider irs it it professionals legislative alert malware managed service providers manufacturing maryland meltdown michigan microsoft office 365 model law modlishka money service business multi-factor identification naic new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist framework nist security controls online shopping oregon passwords personal data personal information phishing pipeda ransomware regulations security rule social engineering social media south dakota spectre statute supervisory authorities supreme court tax preparers tax returns utah virginia washington workplace policy