On July 5, 2018, the European Parliament voted to suspend the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (Privacy Shield), an agreement between the United States and the European Union regarding the obligations of U.S.-based companies to protect Europeans’ personal data.Read more »
- February 14, 2020 Trademark Update: New USPTO Rules Include Widely Criticized Applicant Email Requirements
- February 13, 2020 Coronavirus – Employers, Be Smart! Be Prepared!
- January 06, 2020 Tax Return Theft: Tips for Prevention and Response
- December 02, 2019 ‘Tis The Season: Online Shopping Tips
- November 18, 2019 Tax Considerations for Holiday Gifts to Employees
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 25, 2019 Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act Signed Into Law
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
alabama anti-money laundering arkansas audit audit logging biometric data bitcoin blockchain breach notification california ccpa client notification colorado commission congress consumer notification credit reporting cryptocurrency cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data map data privacy data privacy directive data privacy officer data protection officer data security department of commerce department of health and human services department of transportation email employment equifax ethereum eu eu-u.s. privacy shield european union fbi fcc fcra federal communication federal trade commission financial fraud kill chain financial services gdpr hacking hippa holiday season human resources identity theft illinois incidence response plan incident response planning information security insider attacks irs legislative alert malware managed service providers manufacturing maritime cybersecurity maryland microsoft office 365 multi-factor identification net neutrality new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist security controls nydfs ocabr patching personal data personal information phishing pre-breach services privacy settings ransomware rdp regulations remote desktop protocol security posture assessment security vulnerabilities service provider agreement social engineering social media soppa ssn statute supreme court tax returns tennessee third party utah virginia virus w2 washington workplace policy