New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has signed into law Senate Bill S3582, which further expands obligations owed to consumers when a data security breach affects a credit reporting agency.Read more »
- November 05, 2019 Equal Pay and Barbie Dolls
- October 18, 2019 Four Employment Policy Pitfalls for Multi-Jurisdiction Businesses to Avoid
- October 17, 2019 I Can’t Get Sued for Posting a Picture of Myself on Social Media… Can I?
- September 23, 2019 Protecting Your Trade Secrets in the European Union
- September 09, 2019 Ransomware Attack Trends: Tips for Prevention & Response
2fa aba alabama american bar association arkansas audit biometric biometric data bipa breach notification california ccpa checklist client notification colorado congress consent order consumer notification credit reporting critical security controls cryptocurrency cryptojacking cybersecurity cyber threat data breach data privacy data privacy act data security delaware department of financial services digital forensics employment encryption attack equifax eu eu-u.s. data privacy shield eu-u.s. privacy shield european parliament european unioin european union fbi fcra federal trade commission financial firms fincen fines forensics fraud fraud alert gdpr hacking hippa human resources identity theft illinois investigations irs it it professionals legislative alert malware managed service providers manufacturing maryland massachusetts microsoft office 365 model law modlishka multi-factor identification naic new jersey new mexico new york ninth circuit nist security controls oregon penalties personal data personal information phishing pipeda privacy act ransomware regulations social engineering social media soppa south dakota spear-phishing spokeo statute supervisory authorities supreme court tax preparers tax returns utah virginia washington wire transfers workplace policy