- Email: Barry.Zoller@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.680.5143
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Barry Zoller is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Professional Liability Practice. His practice focuses on professional liability, malicious prosecution defense and consumer litigation defense.
Mr. Zoller is a Certified Specialist in Legal Malpractice Law, certified by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California.
With more than 20 years of civil ligation experience, Mr. Zoller represents attorneys, insurance brokers, real estate agents, appraisers, trustees, escrow companies, and franchisers. Cases have covered a broad range of practice areas, including commercial litigation, real estate, probate and estate planning, bankruptcy, personal injury, landlord/tenant, employment law, patent infringement and family law.
- Sierra Club v. Graham (1999) 72 Cal.App.4th 1135
- Navarro v. IHOP (2005) 134 Cal.App.4th 834
- Plumley v. Mockett (2008) 164 Cal.App.4th 1031
- Park 100 Investment Group II, LLC v. Ryan (2009) 180 Cal.App.4th 795
State Bar Admissions
- Professional Liability Underwriters Society
- American Bar Association
Santa Clara University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1992
- Judicial Extern for Hon. Jeremy Fogel, Santa Clara County Superior Court, 1992
University of California at Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts, 1989