- Email: Holli.Yandle@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 337.205.4527
- Fax: 337.504.3341
Holli Yandle is an associate in the Lafayette, Louisiana office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability Practice.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Yandle worked in-house as staff counsel for an automobile insurance company where she handled first and third-party liability claims, UM/UIM claims, interventions, subrogations, and appeals. Her prior experience also includes workers' compensation defense, municipality defense, and medical malpractice defense. She is a former law clerk to the Honorable Jimmie C. Peters (retired) on the Louisiana Third Circuit Court of Appeal.
State Bar Admissions
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Inn of Court of Acadiana
Awards & Honors
- President, American Inn of Court of Acadiana, 2018–2019
- Past Secretary, Past Program Chair, and Past Meeting Coordinator, American Inn of Court of Acadiana
Loyola New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
Juris Doctor, 2001
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration–Accounting, 1998